GO!

Hello everyone

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Wilson Angus

The Dashing- Dachshund Prince

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 6:58pm PST 
I'm Chelsea, and this little fellow I have at home is Wilson, a very cute long hair dachshund. To big to be a mini and too small to be a standard, but he's just the right size either way.

He's a little over a year old and is a rescue, he's enrolled in a few training classes and is doing well with a crazy zest for life. Nice to meet you all and i hope we can all chat together sometime!big grin

Edited by author Wed Jul 21, '10 8:53pm PST

[notify]
Peter Parker

It's good to be- the King!

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 8:01pm PST 
The doxies in between sizes (10-15 lbs) are called "tweenies"...wink
Peter is a tweenie!blue dog
[notify]
Wilson Angus

The Dashing- Dachshund Prince

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 8:52pm PST 
haha thanks, I know. I've gotten into some... disagreements with some people about the middle size doxies being called 'tweenies' so I just don't bother to say it anymore. Thanks though!

Peter is very cute and gorgeous!
[notify]

Peter Parker

It's good to be- the King!

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 9:11pm PST 
Thank You Wilson!cheercheer

yeah, some people don't even know what i'm sayin sometimes when I say Peter is a tweenie...laugh out loud
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 22, '10 6:34pm PST 
Hi Chelsea and Wilson, nice to meet you. You're gonna love it here sweetie. Please send me a PPR as soon as you can.
[notify]