GO!

the girls

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Pixie

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 2:42pm PST 
Hello We are new to this forum. I was kind of looking for a general all breed, just love dogs forum. I am blessed to be loved by three girls. Mystic is the oldest and she is 2.5 year old. She is a German Shepherd that the whole litter was dropped at the pound, an oops litter and they didn't want to deal with the pups. She was around 4 months old at the time when I adopted her. She was the last one out of the litter waiting for a home.
Then there is Ginger. Again from the pound. They said they picked up a stray boxer and she dropped a litter of pups. She so also looks like a vizsla, she will even point like one. She is one major love bug, the best thing in this world for her is to curl up and cuddle. Doesn't matter if it is a human or another dog. She will be 2 in Oct.
Then there is miss Pixie. She is 5 months old and is a JRT Chihuahua mix. She came from a friend who has the mom, a parsons JRT. She knew how I take care of my dogs so when she found out I wanted one of them she said come pick. She will also get to see her grow up.
She is also a major cuddle bug.
We are lucky to have two places for the dogs to play. One is our city house, we have half an acre with a pool for daily swims. Then our city house is 23 acres bordered by national forest. I did see a coyote last weekend so that is scary for me. But the girls are never outside at either house without me being out there with them.
I look forward to getting to know you all.
Sandy and the girls.
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 4:32pm PST 
wavewavewave Heh! Wonderful to meet you! There are amazing things to do on this site....and with over a half million pups...there are places to go and pups to meet everywhere!!

runs off to send a pal requestwave
[notify]