GO!

Lots of New Dog Lovin'!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Teddy

Cuter than a- Teddy Bear!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 11:19am PST 
Hi Everyone! My name is Kim and my Pomeranian's name is Teddy, because he looked like a Teddy bear when he was just a puppy...sometimes we call him Theodore when he is being naughty smile haha...anyhoo, we've had Teddy for just about 4 years now. We got him towards the end of June in 2006. He was born May 1 that year....Having Teddy inspired my boyfriend, John, and I to open a dog lover store. We saw how much happiness Teddy brought to our family so we knew there were tons of other dog lovers out there. We sell all of our products online. We love the fact that all of our customers are dog lovers because we get to interact with the most kind-hearted people! smile John and I are looking forward to having some doggone wink good times here on the forum!
[notify]
king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 3:39pm PST 
hi teddy hope you will like dogster and if you need help with anything you can just pawmail me or princess and you can join my group paws around the world if you want to.wave
[notify]
Teddy

Cuter than a- Teddy Bear!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 8:32pm PST 
Thanks a bunch! I have to think of a motto that suits me too.. hrmmmuff
[notify]

king

king loves- everybody

Barked: Fri Jul 2, '10 3:00pm PST 
hi how about teddy bear for the motto i thank that will be cute.wave
[notify]