GO!

Picture Help

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 6:39am PST 
My plus expired yesterday, so I can only have 10 pictures now. That isn't the problem, though (well... I WILL miss that 100 I used to be able to have. laugh out loud ). The problem is that according to my account page, my 100 pictures are still there (I'm guessing they keep them there so you don't have to reupload when/if you renew plus?) I deleted a picture so I could upload a new one to Sandy's account, but it's still obviously giving me the "You already have 10 pictures uploaded" message. I do plan on renewing my plus one day and I would hate, hate, hate to lose the pictures Sandy has on her page... but I really wanna upload the picture Milo drew for me. Are the pictures still supposed to be there? Or are they just taking a while to "disappear" and only show my default 10? Am I going to have to delete 91 of them? Or is there a way I can only delete a few to upload a different 10nth for my page? I'm wondering if maybe my plus is just taking a minute to completely "expire", because it also said I'm still plus on most of my profiles this morning. confused

Does any ex-plus subscriber have any advise? Is having all 100 pictures (they're non-accesible when you view my pages) still normal? Or is that a glitch in the Dogster system? Or a lag in my plus completely expiring? Am I gonna have to wait to upload the picture? confused
[notify]
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sat Jun 26, '10 8:29pm PST 
I don't know how long they keep them but you can always go back to Milo's thread and get your pic again-

Milo's thread
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 11:38pm PST 
This is delayed, but thanks Bonzer. blue dog

Would've posted earlier but I forgot I even posted this here. laugh out loud

But while I'm here... I ended up deleting all the pictures (after saving the ones I didn't have on my new comp to my comp) and now it won't let me upload at all. I choose my picture, click upload and it just sits there... saying it's uploading. I let it sit there once for 20 minutes. So now she only has one measly picture. I tried FF, Chrome and IE. It's doing the same thing on all of them. Am I the only one having this problem?
[notify]