GO!

how often do you update your pictures

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cooper

be the person- your dog thinks- you are

Barked: Mon May 16, '05 10:03pm PST 
I love eveyones pictures except my own.......maybe I should be behind the camera
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Mon May 16, '05 10:31pm PST 
Cooper! Tell your mom to take a bunch of pictures of you.. I only see one of you on your page.

We don't get ours updated too often.. but we will as we put on the years.
[notify]
Britney

Britney is very- special!!

Barked: Mon May 16, '05 10:40pm PST 
Cooper you are too cute!! Mommy just put me on the Mother's day stroll last week and added a new one the other day. I have tons of pics. I guess cause she says I am her baby. I laugh at her cause she is always adding one, taking it off.....she has a hard time making up her mind.
We would love to see more pics of you. A good friend of ours just got their daughter a golden and have not met him yet. You are a beautiful breed. Britney and her mommy
[notify]

Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Tue May 17, '05 4:51am PST 
Britney - I know what you mean.

My mommie went crazy with the digital camera - she has more than 1000 pictures of me. I update pretty frequently, but I usually like to keep at least one baby picture. I also change one photo at a time.
[notify]
Cooper

be the person- your dog thinks- you are

Barked: Tue May 17, '05 6:43am PST 
need new digi camera......will update with more then
[notify]
Britney

Britney is very- special!!

Barked: Tue May 17, '05 3:43pm PST 
Snowy daddy bought a dell scanner for mommy so she could put some of my older pics on here of me. We don't have a digital camera yet! I hope she does sometime. I will let you all know when she gets hers. Sometimes we just have the kodak cd done with the pics so she has them.
I wanted to share this one that is silly, the goofy or scary looking guy holding me with the beard is actually her older brother dressed up like Santa Claus. Mommy's maiden name starts with "Cos" So he goes as Santa Cos! The kids love him.
[notify]
Kasper

Where is my- biscuit??

Barked: Tue May 17, '05 4:43pm PST 
My mommy and Lee take pictures of me all the time. It's like they're obsessed. They try to put new pictures of me up here every week or so. They put up that new picture of me sleeping. Can't they leave me alone?
[notify]
Joker

Be true to your- pack

Barked: Wed May 18, '05 6:57am PST 
I must approve any new photo. Few make the cut, many get chewed, so they do not get updated often.

Digital cameras really help. The Alphas can snap hundreds and keep one or two. They take much better pictures indoors without much flash.
[notify]
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Wed May 18, '05 11:00am PST 
Mums always taking pix of us... She trys to updtae our pages with the Seasons... currently Spring here in the UK.
She put a few new ones in my page today.
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Fri May 20, '05 11:55am PST 
I just updated mine today, www.dogster.com/?146217 check them out
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2