GO!

Wood chips in a dog run?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Grace

Barked: Wed Feb 7, '07 1:06pm PST 
My Mom finds it easiest to pick up dog poo from the woodchipped areas of the dog park.

She wants to know if covering part of the yard with woodchips is a good idea or not. And she wonders where to buy woodchips and if it matters what kind she buys.
[notify]
Domino

Obeying you with- an attitude

Barked: Wed Feb 7, '07 1:13pm PST 
My Momma can't see why that would be a bad idea. Your momma could just buy mulch from any hardware stores, Ace's, Home Depot, Lowe's, or whatever you guys have there. (We're used to the Kansas stores.) She would probably have to continue buying mulch though because every time she picks up your deed a lot of mulch/wood chips will go with it. Also there are different kinds. Some are dyed, like there are red wood chips in my front yard and my Momma doesn't really like to prance all over them because she's afraid some of the dye might rub off on my feet. She's paranoid but it keeps me safe, right? big grin

Anyway my Momma is advising me to tell you to tell yours to go ahead and do it if it makes it easier and that you can find wood chips just about at every home improvement store.

Hope we helped!
[notify]