GO!

backgrounds

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Pebbles

Pebbles is here- to stay.

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 1:54pm PST 
OK I hope somone could help me. I put the code in but nothing happening. I do this on myspace, so i know who to get the code. Does it take a few day to see?
[notify]
Sadie

Sticky Lipped- Bandit

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 11:16am PST 
No, it should appear immediatley.

Ok, so copy your code. Now, got to your account page, then into Modify your bio (or whatever it's called)

Paste that code into one of the long empty boxes on the right, but make sure to type something into the left box too. You can just use a * or whatever, as long as someting is there.

HTH

Luv, Sadie
[notify]
Scarlet

Miss Boston- Terrier

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '07 5:32pm PST 
Hey can some one pmail me a background
[notify]

Tabitha

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 2:14pm PST 
can someone pmail me a Background Code that I can put my own picture in I want to fix my page up
[notify]
SALLY

"Sweetheart- Sally"

Barked: Tue Jul 20, '10 3:07pm PST 
Is it the typical html code or something special for dogster? red face I used to know html really well. I have gotten really rusty over the past few years. red face
[notify]
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 1:47pm PST 
Put it in your fun stuff field empty box and make sure you tick the small box or it will not show up on your page and put the height in. I use 100 for the height of all my backgrounds.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3