GO!

How to Speak Dogster... BOL and more!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 4 of 20: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Chester

I'm the- Prince of- Fluffyness!

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 4:56am PST 
OMD, Annabelle, that list is so cool!!!! My mom is laughing so hard right now. I guess she IS a case for Dogsters Anonymous!!!! BOL!!!
[notify]
Pepe - Forever Loved

Running wild at- the Bridge

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 9:38am PST 
Pierre, of course you're smart - you're a poodle! BOL
[notify]
Lucky CGC- -9/17/1996-2- /25/2008

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 9:46am PST 
Great list, Annabelle.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty
[notify]

Annabelle

I Hope You- Dance....

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 9:48am PST 
Thanks, Chester! Mom just had to write that list, she just knew their were others like her! She has actually typed "BOL!" in an e-mail, and said "Oh my Dog" during conversation! Now that's addicted!

And Pierre, you have us ROTFBOAO right now, you are so funny, IMHO, of course!

BAYL, Annabelle : )
[notify]
Ellie

LONG DOGS RULE!

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 5:32pm PST 
Thank DOG our mom saw this. Too bad it was not sooner. She is now ROFL & IMHO she is crazy! But her friends think she is crazier, cause she continually slips and write BOL in Emails. She doesnt even explain anymore.

We KNEW there was a handbook somewhere that we didnt get. Now where do we send for the secret decoder ring?????
[notify]
Helga

LONG DOGS RULE!

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 5:42pm PST 
BUMP

That was one that confused mom. She just found out not to long ago & we have been here a year yesterday!! Get with the program woman! As Ellie mentioned she is hopeless!

Oh...it means to move the post back up to the top of the thread! Now who is the scatterbrain!
[notify]
Logan- ♥

You say spoiled- like it's a bad- thing.

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 7:12pm PST 
Ok, the clicking on the date thing, I didn't know..thanks Kitai!

One of my biggest things, though was finding out that there are messages attached to rosettes. I didn't find out about that until I joined D+ (Dogster Plus) and went to give one and it wanted me to type in a message. I was SOO upset that I'd been given rosettes and had no idea that I could find out who they were from or why.
[notify]
Kitai

Chia Kitai!

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 7:16pm PST 
Logan! Mom is LOL'ing!
[notify]
Kitai

Chia Kitai!

Barked: Sat Aug 26, '06 12:19am PST 
Whew! It was a lot of work but there is now a compiled list of all the definitons in the original post of this page that pups can refer to!
[notify]
ZOE, ALWAYS- IN MY HEART

What- Would Cesar- Do?

Barked: Sat Aug 26, '06 6:31am PST 
kitai, you know that song, "Too much time on her hands "
ROFLMTO
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 20: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20