GO!

You can now preview posts and threads before submitting them!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Avalanche

Pardon my- mud-mask

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 5:33am PST 
Yah, Dogster, this is very cool. I'll test with all kinds of garbage text...
oops! This entered text (note missing dbl-quote) causes *lots* of unintended text to be picked up and put into the editing TEXTAREA.

<a href="http://dogster.com> dogster.com</a>
<font color=red> test of color</font>

And here is the complete erronious text that showed up in the "Your Post" TEXTAREA. I've ftp'd to this link cuz the HTML will show up confuoozled in the posted msg.:

test.txt
[notify]
Avalanche

Pardon my- mud-mask

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 5:36am PST 
'nother oops -

&lt; and &gt; is converted to < and > *in* the preview TEXTAREA. This causes issues when the post is previewed a second time..
[notify]
Avalanche

Pardon my- mud-mask

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 6:22am PST 
Bad link to test.txt. Try this one. test.txt
[notify]

Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 12:01pm PST 
I love it Top Dog. Marvellous!
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 5:28pm PST 
Thanks Avi et al! We'll fix up the odd bugs now that edit entry is in place and we are not working on new additions

wooooooooofs!
Britney

Britney is very- special!!

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '05 6:13pm PST 
Thanks HQ we love it!!!!!
[notify]
Jay-Jay

:-)

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '05 9:02pm PST 
I love sniffing out the fun improvements that appear on Dogster! This one is great because it's hard typing with these little paws so I have a whole 'nother chance to catch any mistakes. Thanks Dogster!!!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2