GO!

photo question

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

rebel

Checkin Out The- Camera

Barked: Sat Jul 2, '05 10:16pm PST 
i can only get one photo up of rebel. i try to put many more on but it says there is a problem. i know its because my pictures are too big. i have no idea how to make them smaller. can anyone help me? I have a windows xp, if that helps.
[notify]
Kaiya

Foxy Lady

Barked: Sat Jul 2, '05 10:41pm PST 
Does XP come with any image editing software? I think it does, but I'm on a Mac, so I'm not 100% sure. Try right clicking on the image and see what programs they give you the option to open it with. If you don't have any software to do it, you can email me the images and I'll resize them (it's not a big deal...I pretty much do this for a living.)
[notify]
Kaltag "Kallie"

Mushing in the- SNOW!!!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '05 12:16am PST 
XP for us came with PhotoImpression 4. It's great, we use it all of the time.
[notify]

*Nitro*- (3/4/1994-8/- 8/07)

If it's soft, I- call it!

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '05 2:03am PST 
We have photo impression 5 on ours. I'm not sure if it came with the computer or if it was the software I installed for my digital camera but I too love it! It's really easy to use!
[notify]
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '05 5:42am PST 
My mom uses Ulead Photo Express 4. It works really good. I don't know if it came with the computer (we have XP) or with the digital camera....
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '05 7:26am PST 
download the image resizer from here

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppow ertoys.mspx

Its great for resizing pix without losing your original
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '05 3:31pm PST 
I can shrink your pics for you if you want wink
Send me a note - I'll give you my email. Email me your pics, and I'll shrink 'em and send 'em back to you wink
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '05 6:28pm PST 
Another free one for PC we've found if Fookes.

You can see our FAQ

Thanks Laddie for the XP powertool. I'm gonna check that out. I've been amazed at how few options there are for compressing photos for email and web. It's probably a top-three image need!

Wooooof!
rebel

Checkin Out The- Camera

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 9:03pm PST 
thnx for all ur help everybody! and i have one more question. do you pay for the powertool downloads or is it free?
[notify]