GO!

Dogster is S l o w

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
hawk

If I wasn't- typing, I'd be- napping

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 4:02pm PST 
During slowness today, I discovered a place to "woof" with other doggies like me - greytalk.com. I am happy dogster is not so slow now.
[notify]
B'Elanna (In- Memory)

What? What? I- can't hear you!

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 7:21pm PST 
We'll stick with Dogster like a tick on a dog! Ick! I can't believe I said that!
Mocha

I <3 Treats

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '05 9:17am PST 
I'm also having some problems with dogster. There are times when their server is so slow and I have trouble clicking back and forth from forums. It's also tough to get on to other doggie diaries. What I hate the most is when sometimes I would finish writing an entry and it gets deleted after being submitted. Other than that, dogster is still great but there's always room for improvement.
[notify]

Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '05 9:49am PST 
Pssst! Mocha... I type my stuff on a notepad first, then do copy-paste on dogster wink
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '05 9:49am PST 
I mean.. notepad the software, not "a" notepad.. sorry!
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '05 7:57pm PST 
I do the same thing, but I always have an empty email up and I usually type everything on it, use the spell check (most times) and copy and paste it to the boards.

That way, I read it through several times to make sure it's what I really want to say.
[notify]
Mocha

I <3 Treats

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '05 10:23pm PST 
No problem Snowy. The idea of using a notepad is cool or you can use MS word. My little paws are lazy sometimes so I just copy what I write before I submit it, that way I can always paste it on to my post again. Kekeke, Woof.
[notify]
BOUNCER'S- DAPPLE DANDY

In Rememberance- of 911

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '05 11:38pm PST 
I have to agree with the other dogs, the site is a little sluggish, but when you take a look at all the things it offers...its worth the wait....be patient, slow down a little, relax and things should get better, remember its given to us...Free!!! i think we should all apreciate what we have here....i know i dosmile
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3