GO!

Urgent question for Dogster HQ

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '05 10:13am PST 
I have just signed up for Dogster Plus with PauPal andhave my confirmation that 7 days are free (so no money has been taken from my account yet) but I do not see anything different. My account is tellng me that I have all 10 photos and can't add any more and there is no photo editor. Can you please look into this for me.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '05 10:28am PST 
Woof, what a bummer!

We'll let you know soon. If you use the email orders@dogster.com you'll get our immediate attention.
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '05 11:11am PST 
Thank you. I looked everywhere for a contact email address and of course now I see it right at the bottom of the page. My mummy can't see straight obviously!
[notify]

Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '05 11:34am PST 
Woof woof woof =)

Rosie your Plus account is now active. Thanks *so much* for joining! Sorry about the delay. Of course we always read thru hear, but we check the email more often than that! Again real sorry about the delay!
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '05 11:57am PST 
Thanks so much!
[notify]