GO!

Bigger photos, HQ ??

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Jax

I'm in!

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '05 8:12pm PST 
Thanks SOO much for your services!

I was wondering, though, if it was a possibility for Dogster Plus members to post larger photos, or have the ability to show a larger version by clicking on the image.
600 x 800 should perhaps be a minimum size of a photo so you can really enjoy it (even larger, say 1000 x 2400, would be nice to "ooooh" and " ahhhhh" over). I think that would encourage more people to upgrade (I know our family would)
[notify]
Choni - (1996-2007)

Life is good.

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '05 10:39pm PST 
Bigger photos would be a great incentive to join dogsterplus!
[notify]
Mocha

I <3 Treats

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '05 9:01am PST 
I always have to decrease the pix size of my photos before I can upload them in to dogster. Bigger photos will definately make my life easier and I can add more photos more frequently.
[notify]

Jax

I'm in!

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 1:19pm PST 
*raising paw a little higher*

I'm still hoping for some sort of response puppy
[notify]
Jax

I'm in!

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 9:45pm PST 
wiggling all over, hoping for a response
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 9:59pm PST 
bigger photos are hard since they require more memory, which means that much longer to download for people to look at.

hopefully in the future we can offer some photos to be bigger, but for now it's too big a tax on our resources. sorry it's not the answer you wanted.

woofs!
Jax

I'm in!

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '05 10:58pm PST 
That's ok.....you did answer my question puppy

Hope your wrist is better, too!

woofin' back atcha!
puppy
[notify]