GO!

Pup Pal Mass Mail?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Jax

I'm in!

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '05 12:51pm PST 
Is there any way to do a group e-mail to all of my pup pals?
I haven't been on long, and would like to do some sort of introduction note to all the pup pals I've gathered. It would be nice, too, if there wouldn't be duplicates for those who have multiple dogs.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '05 6:38pm PST 
Hi Jax!

Woofs of welcome! Right now there is no way to do a mass mailing. (Mostly because we're privacy freaks and prefer to avoid bad apple spamming wink

But the good news is within 6-8 weeks time we'll have a couple of new features and improvement that will allow for bulk messaging while still keeping you and everyone free of any annoyances.

Stick with us! We'll get there!
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 4:10pm PST 
That's great news HQ! I've been hoping for a multiple e mailing option smile
[notify]

Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '05 1:58am PST 
WoW Jax what a barkin' great question.
I fink that is just Smasharoonie, i will sick wif ye like glue ....
To infinity and beyond...Up Up an' awaaaayyy
Sorry a silly moment there...heh heh
[notify]
Avalanche

Pardon my- mud-mask

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '05 8:45am PST 
Ewwie spam! That is sooo gross!

I think HQ should give it a try, even if there is a chance for spam. The dog owners here are pretty decent, and gathering dog friends is more work than spammers care for.

Oh dear, can you just picture Xena in a Buzz Lightyear suit? Green is not her color. Maybe pink.
[notify]
Collar

The falling- leaves drift by- my window …

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '05 12:46pm PST 
Xena's gonna crash the server. Heh heh!
(just funnin' ya)
[notify]
Sushi

I'm gonna- outsmart you!!!

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '05 12:57pm PST 
Ooohhh...if I could email my Shiba pals in Canada, that would be fantastic! Roohoo!!!

Sushi
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Sat Jul 9, '05 9:48pm PST 
I'll take mass mail from my pal Xena any day! We LUV CHICKEN!!!
[notify]