GO!

pup pals

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥ PVT- Murphy- ♥

i am the- toughest dog- around :)

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '05 5:26pm PST 
i was just wondering if i can sort my pals the way i like it ... i know a couple of my pals in person and i would like them to be first on my list. now that i added some more friends they slipped down so far that their picture isnt even on my site ( i have to go to 'see all pals') can i organize them or is it just like a random order. thanks for any help
[notify]
Noid

Naked Noid

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '05 5:46pm PST 
As far as I know it's just random but maybe HQ will see this post and be able to change that in the future!
[notify]
Miss Matches

Ball? Where?

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '05 8:44pm PST 
wow This Just What We Are Talking About On The Dogster Plus Forums HQ PLEASE ALL DOGGIES WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!
[notify]

lucy Angel- 18/7/97--10/- 7/2011

For Little- Bit...DIE CANCER- DIE

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '05 7:15am PST 
At some point mommy thought that arranging my pup pals so that the ones I know in person and love playing in the park could appear at my front page . But many wonderful dogster months later we have changed our minds completely on that, as each one of our pals is unique- we never send out pup pal requests if we haven’t licked the page of the doggie, and we periodically check our pals’ pages even though after all these months their number might sound big- and we feel that this arrangement is fair enough! And it is so sweet to see first those who send to us our very first requests and made us love this wonderful site and become dogster addicted!
[notify]
Bubba

Bubba - Call me- Bossdog.

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '05 8:51am PST 
Lucy, I agree.
[notify]
Lucy

Beautiful- Bassador!

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '05 9:19am PST 
I asked about this a while ago but nobody answered me back....
[notify]
lucy Angel- 18/7/97--10/- 7/2011

For Little- Bit...DIE CANCER- DIE

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '05 10:57am PST 
Oh, Lucy we haven't seen your post sweety we would have respondedsmile.
Happy you agree on this Bubba,Ii have to add that this arrangement saves us from making a hard decision on which to put on the front page...I could never decide on that!
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '05 6:52pm PST 
I would like to see a sorting feature as well. Even though I think all our pup pals are super special there are just some that we talk to more than others. It would just be easier to bark mail to pals that are on the front page.
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '05 7:10pm PST 
I agree with Shakespeare! I luv all my pup pals, but I talk more with some than others.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '05 8:22am PST 
I also think it would be great if we could have a little sign by the name of a doggy if you are pup pals already. Sometimes you are convinced you are already pup pals and then look through to find you aren't. All this takes time as this is not the fastest site.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2