GO!

Different Strolls

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Bela

The best flea- market find- ever!

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 8:01am PST 
I was upset not to see a FATHER'S DAY stroll. I felt kinda sad for my Dad. He ask about it and I had to tell him there wasn't one. Then he looked sad too. Why isn't there a Father's Day stroll. They love us too. So here's to my Daddy. I LOVE YOU and the way you love me back.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 9:57am PST 
We love our daddies too!

We wanted to do a Father's Day stroll but we just ended up being too busy. There is a lot of work involved with keeping this pup up and running and it is impossible to do everything we want to do. This is one of the reasons we launched the DogsterPlus subscription service. If we have just a little income from that we may be able to afford to make some more features, more strolls etc. for everyone. Hope you can understand. We're doing our best and were dog days to make this the best dog park in the world!

Wooooof!
Bela

The best flea- market find- ever!

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '05 8:43pm PST 
Thanks for the response HQ. I certainly understand. Hopefully soon I will be getting Dogster Plus.
[notify]