GO!

hmmmm...is that a permanent feature?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

----Jordan--- --

Sweet & gentle- rabble rouser

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 7:14pm PST 
To have the latest puppals on the front page...I'm not sure if I like it...maybe it's a temporary quirk. Stranger things have happened on the net.
[notify]
Simon

His Royal- Puppiness

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 9:27pm PST 
Gee, mine all the same. Quirky.
[notify]
Odie

Odie - Chase me!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 9:44pm PST 
I know what you're talking about. It happened to me, too. It's weird because sometimes the latest pal appears on the first page and sometimes it doesn't.
[notify]

Dogster HQ

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 9:07am PST 
Whooof? Hi all. This is defnitely not a feature. Pals are not supposed to appear on the homepage. If you are logged in you will see your own pets and your corral. On what part of the page are you seeing pals?
----Jordan--- --

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 10:11am PST 
New puppals aren't showing up on the home page but on a dog's page so that new ones will bump off old ones...Like 'out with the old, in with the new.' The more I think about it the more I'd like to stay loyal to the ones who were already there so if we could get it fixed that would be nice.
[notify]
----Jordan--- --

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 10:13am PST 
Although from the other posts this could be something that comes and goes?

too bizarre.
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 10:39am PST 
that just means your special jordon, lucky!! (pouts)
[notify]
Sully

the Mighty

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 3:33pm PST 
This happened to us, too, Jordan. I would really love to be able to arrange the pup pals to have my closest ones on my doggie page...instead, my most of my favorites that I talk to are all bumped off into Neverneverland! *whine!!* I don't like it! Is there any way that Dogster HQ could allow us to drag our pal icons into our own arrangements? Curious.......thanks!
[notify]