GO!

Birthday Stroll Suggestion

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Duke

Got Bones?

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 8:00pm PST 
Given that a lot of dogs have their birthdays registered, a new stroll of "Birthday dogs" could be added.

The stroll could be updated once a week or so, so that all dogs within that time frame could be celebrated. A daily stroll could be done too.

Perhaps a special icon or frame could be added to dogs' photos for the occasion - so those in the forums, diary central, or anywhere could be easily identified.
[notify]
Simon

His Royal- Puppiness

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 4:08pm PST 
Woof! Woof! I like that idea!
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 4:42pm PST 
yes like a cute birthday banner on their webpages and even on the forum so peple will know an other dogsters too good idea!!!!

yah b4 my b day comes guys wooof!!
[notify]

Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 4:47pm PST 
I think birthday stroll is already there ... somewhere... (was it hidden in "more strolls"? ) but having a special banner is a cool idea.
[notify]