GO!

Suggestion

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Prince

(July 1989 -- August 2005)

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 10:45am PST 
It might be nice if under "my account" there was a link to see all of our message posts in the forums. That way we could find or previously posted messages faster.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 4:39pm PST 
Hi Prince,

Do you mean like the 'my posts' link underneath each post? Or something different?

Woof woofs!
Prince

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 7:52pm PST 
Hi HQ,

No, I mean it would be nice to also have a link under "my account" like when you go into your Dogster Account Page.
[notify]

Prince

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 7:56pm PST 
What I mean is that if I want to see my previous posts to see if anyone replied to them, then first I have to remember where I posted a message and then once I found one of my previous messages, I have to click on "my posts" to see the rest of my posts. So, it would be faster if I could go into my account and find a link to my posted messages there rather than going down the list of messages in the forum to find one that I posted to. I hope I explained that well and it makes sense.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 12:40am PST 
Woof woof! I'm sniffing your scent now. I like it. That'd be easier to stay track of where you're been posting.

May not be the easiest thing to add but I like it!

Woof.
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 5:57am PST 
Dogster HQ, why are you working at 12:40 am? smile
[notify]
Shadow - 6/27/89 - 1/21/06

Mommy's little- angel girl

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 3:48pm PST 
Prince, what a neat idea!!
[notify]