GO!

Dog mail (2)

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Prince

(July 1989 -- August 2005)

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '05 1:37pm PST 
I wish that I could see the doggie email messages that I have sent to others or reread replies that I sent out. Sometimes, I can't remember what I wrote and I want to be able to reread my message again. Why is it that we can only see the messages that others send to us and we can't read the messages that we sent out?
[notify]
Allie.... In Loving Memory

I'm an Angel now

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '05 5:39pm PST 
Hi Prince.....once you have read your dogmail, it goes into the "chewed" file....if you click onto that you can find your message ...whichever one it was, and click onto your doggie...that will give you your message plus the reply from whoever you sent it to.
Try it....let me know if I explained that correctly.
[notify]
Prince

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '05 10:54am PST 
Allie,

When I go into my "chewed" messages, it shows me a list of messages and when I click on the link under the subject, it just shows me the original message that was sent to me, but not my reply to their message. Plus, I don't even see any of the emails that I originated in the list.
[notify]

Allie.... In Loving Memory

I'm an Angel now

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '05 12:46pm PST 
Hi again Prince.....that is strange, because in the "chewed" file, I just put my curser on the subject, and then just scroll down the page and I can read all my messages and reply's to that particular dog.
Maybe I'm not explaining it properly, but it seems to work for me.
Maybe try again and good luck.
[notify]
Prince

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 8:03pm PST 
Nope, I still can't see my replies or any of the email messages that I originated. I can't see any message that I typed to other doggies. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions on how to view those messages.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 12:43am PST 
Hi Prince and Allie,

Prince are your messages really old. We only added the replied text to emails about 5 or 6 months ago. All new replied-to emails should include the entire thread of conversation prior to that point.

Hopefully at some point we can have a sent box.
Prince

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 9:57am PST 
Hi HQ,

Thanks for answering my question. Yes, I think most of my replied messages are old, except that I just recently originated a message to my friend Tootsie around June 3rd or 4th. So, I guess you are saying that I won't see that message in my emails because I sent it out and it wasn't a reply?
[notify]