GO!

La Marka breeder?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sabrina- 2000~2012

To break- injustice we- must break- silence

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 4:03pm PST 
Has anyone heard of La Marka and Bellice?

http://www.poodlespoodles.com/index2.html

I'm thinking of getting a standard poodle to train as my next service dog and these guys are currently at the top of my list-- what do you think of them? Have you heard of them before?

Thanks!
[notify]
Sambo Boy

Sambo..Baby Boy!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 7:42pm PST 
I do not know this breeder personally but have seen their website before. You should drop in on them sometime and see how their kennel etc is ran, as far as where the dogs are kept etc. The only thing I didn't see is how long of a health guarentee they give. I would not buy from a breeder that didn't guarentee for a minimum of two years.

Let me know and good luck.

I just started Sambo in agility and LOVE it.
[notify]
UWP URO-1- UKC CH Paux- De Deux

Chaz-Mania

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 6:14pm PST 
I have never heard of them, but know of a breeder in MA that breeds poodles for temperment and health. Her dogs are often sent to NEADS.
[notify]