GO!

Rio's 2nd agility trial, best run last!

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Rio, CGC,- RL1, CL1, TD

You can't say- that i can't- play!

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 7:42am PST 
We were really out of practice for our second agility trial, we'd had 3 agility practices in 5 months before the trial.

We did well considering 7/10 Qs

But Rio's last run of the weekend was RIDICULOUSLY awesome!! I could not have possibly been more proud of the boy!!

It was a Colors course which we've always done well with but after the LONG weekend, I wasn't sure he had it in him but WOW was I blown away!

It was a level 1/2 course of 9 obstacles and Rio crossed the finish line in 10.5 seconds! He was nearly 4 seconds faster than any dog in his height/class and was the fastest dog to run that particular course.

I wish I had video because it was FANTASTIC. I was so proud of him!

He finished his CL1 and has both color Q's in level 2 and has 4 other Q's in level 2. I'm super proud of him, even though we were out of practice he did a great job!
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 8:50am PST 
Congrats Rio!! happy dancepartypartyparty
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 10:11am PST 
Congratulations Rio!! cheercheercheer
[notify]

Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 11:31am PST 
Congrats Rio!
Looking good with all those ribbons!

Can't wait till I get Rigby out on the fields, hopefully this summer cheer
[notify]
Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 4:09pm PST 
That's because he's awesome! And so is his handler. I wish we performed that well after a long hiatus. Great work. Congratulations!
[notify]
Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 NAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 9:12pm PST 
Congrats! Sounds like you're right about the level we're at! Addicting, isnt it? smile Glad you guys are having fun! I wish I could do more wink
[notify]