GO!

Agility trial brag!

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 CL4- OAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 8:15pm PST 
I am so excited! Addie and I were in a CPE trial this weekend.. we q'd in all of our classes, both days and got a perfect weekend ribbon ( first time doing two full days!) We finished level 1 completely ( just needed jackpot..) and are about 3/4 of the way to level 3 on everything... we will be at level 3 on jumpers, colors and standard next trial) smile snoopy

Addie does well, but I'm so amazed and proud of her. Shes quite ADD, nervous and not the best social manners, but seems to do great at trials.. never thought we could do that... heres hoping we'll earn our C-ATCH sometime wink

Edited by author Sun Dec 9, '12 8:16pm PST

[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 8:45am PST 
Congratulations Addie! You're well on your way to the C-ATCH big grin
[notify]

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 9:41am PST 
Thanks Bailey! You look to be quite the agility competitor as well smile Congrats!
[notify]

Maggie NAC- WV-N TN-N- CTL-3 RE

Tunnel Suckin'

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 3:16pm PST 
Congrats! I love CPE agility and an crossing my fingers that we get into the trial at the end of this month - I am having withdrawals laugh out loud

Any video? I love watching baby dogs big grin
[notify]

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 3:32pm PST 
Thanks Addie!

I know what you mean Maggie. I'm one day post-trial and I'm already itching for the next one. It's quite addicting.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 11:22am PST 
Yep, me too.. I just sent in my premium for the next trial in Jan LOL.
I didnt get any video from this past weekend, but this was our Standard level 2 run from last trial in Sept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3iUFirr7Y&list=UU-J9gYYw1X SymRREukr5bPw&index=22

Edited by author Tue Dec 11, '12 11:22am PST

[notify]
Abbey

Feisty- Girl

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 12:50pm PST 
Good job, Addie! applause
[notify]
Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:11am PST 
That is great. I can’t say I know what CPE is. Or what Qing is. Okay, I know very little about agility. I’m guessing it’s kind of like levels in a video game? Do you have agility to English dictionary? But, it sounds like Addie did well. I really don’t think dogs can be ADD. Sounds just like too much energy! I feel like I’m reading a post in a different language.
[notify]
Alva BH

I ordered the- best dog for me- & got her

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 2:57pm PST 
Eduardo: You are not the only one. Those letters say nothing to me, and I do not know what kind of classes there are in the trials. I assume Qing means qualifying and that might be a good run. And levels, yes, I think so too. But I have no idea what that CATCH acronym is about...
[notify]

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 4:39pm PST 
CPE (short for Canine Performance Events) is one of a few different organizations that hold agility trials. Their championship title is called a C-ATCH (CPE Agility Trial CHampion). You can read about the games if you would like at www.k9cpe.com There are 5 levels of competition, followed by a championship level for those who wish to pursue the C-ATE title (CPE Agility Team Extraordinaire). Yes, a Q is a qualifying score in a run.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2