GO!

agility brag!

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Oreo - (Masters- agility)

Its my- Birthday!!!!!- April 1

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 5:03am PST 
Oreo and I had a awesome weekend at agility trial in Mississippi. we got our first official double Q towards out Mach and he got a Q in time2beat! snoopy out of 5 events he got 4 ... the fifth one i was in his way after a front cross to the weaves... and missed the entry ... ugh! but Oreo is doing so well ... we are both learning so much to be better and faster.
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 6:10am PST 
Congrats, Oreo! Great job!cheercheer
[notify]
Dexter *CGC- silver*

If it moves - Herd it!

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '12 10:19am PST 
Well done, guys!!

That's awesome and I bet you're having lots of fun too puppy

Keep up the awesome work and keep us posted, you big show-off BOL...

Dexter and I are just getting started on agility, but because he is so tennis ball orientated, he has excelled at fly-ball after only one, hour long training session puppy
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 12:18pm PST 
I started my little Milo on agility. He absolutely loves it! He took to it right away. I think his favorite part is the treats, of course. The people running the agility center say they love having dachshunds because they take to agility so well. Probably cause they are so smart and small in size. I just love going and seeing him do everything.

Joy

http://www.cafepress.com/littlesmartypantz/8161462
[notify]
MACH Koji BN- RAE MXB MJS- MXF T

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 2:54pm PST 
Congrats on the double Q and the Q in T2B! Well on your way to get that MACH!!!
[notify]
Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '12 11:05am PST 
Congrats smile
[notify]
Oreo - (Masters- agility)

Its my- Birthday!!!!!- April 1

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '12 7:11pm PST 
I wish we had flyball here! not sure if Oreo would be good at it... but I would love to try it...
[notify]
Dexter *CGC- silver*

If it moves - Herd it!

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 7:51am PST 
Flyball is amazing and so much fun puppy

It's all about getting your dog super excited and then letting him run as fast as he can for the ball... Dexter just thinks it's the best thing ever!!!

It's a shame you can't try it... Most dogs love it or will atleast get the jist of it. There's a chihuahua at our class that is awesome at it!
[notify]