GO!

Shiba Koji earning his 1st Agility Title, Novice Agility (NA)

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
MACH Koji BN- RAE MXB MJS- MXF T

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 7:45am PST 
Koji got his Open Agility (OA) title yesterday and also earned 2 legs in Open JWW this past weekend.

He got 1st placements in all 4 runs this weekend, 3 clean runs and 1 with a score of 95.

Can't believe how fast we progressed through Novice, Open (in about a month with 3 trial weekends) and now he will be competing in Excellent A Standard.
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 10:21am PST 
Congratulations! cheer
[notify]
Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '12 9:39am PST 
Awesome! I heard that it was a fun trial too...with challenging courses as well - so big congrats smile
[notify]

Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:31am PST 
Wow, Koji, you're really rockin' it! big grincheercheer
[notify]

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 4:28pm PST 
Koji got his Open Agility Jumper (OAJ) title this weekend and first Q in Excellent A Standard.

Can't believe how fast we moved through Novice and Open in just 2 months. Now the fun became in Excellent. Very proud of my Shiba boy!
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 4:30pm PST 
Congrats Koji! You're doing a pawesome job!!
[notify]
Kessel

GlitterstimSpice- AndNothingNice

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '12 12:02pm PST 
Congrats! I love seeing Shibas running agility. smile
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '12 6:00pm PST 
Congratulations agility is so fun! I hope you two do better and have fun too. smile

cheer Go Koji!
[notify]

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 6:51pm PST 
Had a fun weekend at the Red Hot Rover USDAA trial at Argus Ranch. Koji earned his Starters Performance Standard and Starters Performance Jumper titles. We also got our first Q in P1 Gambler and P1 Pairs.

Koji and I entered our first ever Agility trial at any venues with a USDAA trial in late May and this was our 3rd USDAA trial. I am amazed at how much more relaxed I am now vs. when we were at our first trial.

Wonderful judges, interesting courses and supportive fellow competitors. It is always great to see many great teams running! Can't wait for our next USDAA trial!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2