GO!

Sweaters/Clothing for Small Dogs

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 9:33pm PST 
My dogs don't usually need pieces of clothing to help them get warm, but I do see some friends who dress up their dogs in cute little sweaters with pictures of them in front. It's quite cute, really. I think some of them are made of wool, but doesn't that make them warmer than necessary?
[notify]
Ty

Crunchy

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 10:53pm PST 
Haha! Bambi fits into men's socks?! How stinkin precious! smile my Pom has a whole wardrobe lol I have found tons of seasonal sweaters and get them on sale at Walmart and Petsmart & such! Most of the time (unless its something VERY cute that i don't think my pommy can live without) I only buy cheap outfits and don't spend a ton on them smile I would love to learn to make my own clothes for him lol He does have long hair but he loves wearing clothes during the winter especially! Sometime though when it isn't winter he gets a little hot frown makes me sad to let him run around naked! Lol but I don't want him uncomfortable frown so I guess I can sacrifice the cuteness laugh out loud
[notify]
Kobi

Bitches love me- :)

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 2:15pm PST 
Kobi loves wearing hoodies! He has a few outfits, his favourite shirt has his name printed on it. We have the aircon on at home most of the time, so he prefers to have something on. Even when we feel warm sometimes he looks cold.
Plus he looks so cute in clothes. He has socks too, but he just ends up pulling those off and playing with them big grin
[notify]

Misha

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 6:25am PST 
Misha my Chi, is short haired and feels the cold, she refuses to go out unless she has a jumper or a coat on - and I don't blame her - it can't be pleasant when they are used to central heating and then to go out in the wind and rain! I also have a Hairless Chinese Crested dog (Flo) - which as you can tell by her breed name - she does need clothes. I get most of my dog clothes from Canine & Co (I think they are online only) www.canineandco.net but they have a great choice and wonderful service - would reco if anyone buys online.
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 3:07pm PST 
Sandy my Italian greyhound loves clothes I like www.spoiledbratzwear.com and shaded mood that is on etsy.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3