GO!

Plaque Attack user experience

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

☀- Chloe- ☀

It is all about- me

Barked: Sat Jan 14, '12 1:51pm PST 
Hi Gang,

Does anyone have any experience with the dental product "Plaque Attack"? I have read good reviews, but usually on large dogs. Any small dog users out there (3 - 8 lbs)?

Thanks
[notify]
Talah CGC

Suska's- Sanderling- Tailwind

Barked: Sat Jan 14, '12 4:10pm PST 
Never used Plaque Attack, but we have used Petzlife for a couple of years now on the dogs and cats. It's amazing! One of the cats has terrible teeth and after several weeks of daily brushings with it, he no longer needed a professional dental cleaning. We've also used the Tropiclean version and had good results.
[notify]
Isabelle

Tougher than I- look!! :)

Barked: Sun Jan 15, '12 7:02am PST 
We've started using Fresh Breath by Tropiclean, and it's done wonders for Evie's breath, and all of their teeth are starting to look much better! I'll be taking Belle in for her annual checkup, so I'll let you know what the vet says.
Never tried Plaque Attack, cause I've never seen it around here.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 2:18pm PST 
I am with Plaque Attack. We have two "office dogs" one of which is 11 and she weighs 3.5 lbs (tea cup poodle) and the other is 10 and he is 3.4 pounds. Before I used the product on these two dogs I spoke with some vets familiar with the formula and felt confident enough to try it on the two listed above. I wanted to make sure the product worked prior to marketing the product, both in terms of efficacy as well as safety. this is the first product we have sold for pets and we wanted to make sure it was effective and save. By the way, their teeth and mouth have improved and neither has had any reactions.
Elliott Brackett, Exceptional Products, Inc.
[notify]