GO!

Suggest a carrier?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Talah CGC

Suska's- Sanderling- Tailwind

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 8:12pm PST 
So Talah is going to have to be carried around for awhile due to a broken leg. I'd like to still take her on all of our walks and socialize her as much as possible.

So, a carrier of some sort it is. A stroller is out, they're expensive and I just cannot bring myself to push one around while walking Tanuk.

Initially I liked the Baby Bjorn style ones, but she'll have a metal frame around her leg and I'm not sure it'll fit through the holes well, plus they look really unnatural for the dog.

I'm thinking more of a backpack style? Anyone tried something they like??

Thanks!!
[notify]
y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 9:21pm PST 
We have the Snoozer roller back pack type. It's really convenient, it doubles up as rolling luggage type with a telescoping handle. You can also use it as a car seat. And lastly, the medium size is airline regulation smile
[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Wed Jan 11, '12 2:51pm PST 
We have the Snoozer roller back back carrier too! Lilith's person suggested it to me awhile back when I made a post asking about carriers. smile I use it to take Kitsune on the trains here, the carrier I was using before was really heavy and bulky for me to carry around, especially with Kitsune in it, and dogs aren't allowed on the trains here unless they're in a carrier so I needed something.

I love that it can be a backpack carrier or you can roll it instead. Kitsune seems to think it's comfortable too.
[notify]