GO!

Please Read I need help!!!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Suzy

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 9:51am PST 
Hey everyone!
I am writing this, because I do not know what else to do. Our family just got back from a week long trip to Florida, while Suzy (our dog) stayed with my parents at their house. As soon as we got back home and settled in Suzy started acting really anxious and whimpering, barking, running around. We thought maybe she just needed to burn some energy so we have been walking her more and playing with her more. She is going potty fine and everything is normal. Suzy just starts whimpering and getting very anxious and if you talk to her she will start barking like something is wrong. What could be wrong with her??
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 11:58am PST 
It sounds like she is just really happy to see you after your tripsmile
[notify]
Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 2:36pm PST 
Ditto. It sounds like she's just really excited to see you. Our chihuahua did this when we would return from a trip. He made this awful high pitch whine as he ran around the house like a maniac. It's kinda sweet when you realize there is nothing wrong with them, just excitement overload. LOL!
[notify]

Danny Ray

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 5:49am PST 
snoopy That's what it sounds like to me,your puppy is so happy your home!
[notify]
Isabelle

Tougher than I- look!! :)

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 10:06am PST 
Or possibly, she wants to know where the rest of the pack (your parents) are, having gotten used to them being around, too.
[notify]