GO!

Best harness for small dogs?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4  

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 10:24am PST 
I have two tiny chihuahuas, and after trying several styles of harness, they both sport the buddy belt. The buddy belt rocks, it's leather softens over time, and unless you have a chewer, it will last forever. My boy chihuahua wears his on and off walks, and has had his for about 4 years. My girl chihuahua chewed through her first one! That was a lesson learnedsmile They are worth the price, very stylish, and work well under little dog tshirts.
[notify]
Dougal

I own zero, but- I'm seldom- dissatisfied

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 9:57pm PST 
How about these?: http://www.petco.com/product/111899/Petco-Easy-Step-In-Blue-Comfort- Harness-for-Dogs.aspx?Ntt=1282328&OneResultRedirect=1

I own a blue one in size S, bought for me by that funny-looking human who lives with us. But I see the XS is for pomeranians, and they do come in other colours.

Very comfortable, good quality, secure, and inexpensive.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4