GO!

Purebred or Mixed?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Buttercup- ♥

Reeses Peanut- Butter Cups

Barked: Mon Oct 17, '11 6:48am PST 
Lilly- thanks! big grin
Sweeney, she could very well be mixed or just pet quality. Though I've never seen a poodle like her. laugh out loud Also, I love your dog's name. applause

BTW, I forgot to mention Buttercup also doesn't have an extremely long poodle nose. It between halfway of short and long. It's medium long. thinking
[notify]
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Fri Oct 21, '11 7:01pm PST 
Possibly maltese and pomeranian/poodle. I see pomerianian somewhere. Fluffy coat proberbly. Though I dont com in contact with alot of white fluffly dogshamster dance

Edited by author Fri Oct 21, '11 7:06pm PST

[notify]
Buttercup- ♥

Reeses Peanut- Butter Cups

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 6:40am PST 
Kc, yeah she could have Pom in her. shrug Yeah, she's the fluffiest dog we've ever owned. laugh out loud
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '12 4:33am PST 
Buttercup,
I'm still seeing poodle/maltese. Kc,my daughter has a maltese and they are very fluffy. Peanut is full grown and all of 4 pounds and I would almost bet 2 pounds of his weight are hair.
[notify]
Bella

More Food! More,- more, more- please!

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '12 5:53pm PST 
I dont think she looks pure poodle either. I think she looks more like a Bichon than a poodle.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3