GO!

These are a few of my favorite things. :)

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Khloe

Life has 2- options-- Chase it or eat- it.

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 7:41pm PST 
Hurray for taking advantage of situations in which men let their guard down!! big grin

These are a few of my favorite things....smile

My fiance sleeping with Angel and Khloe. I just thought it was too sweet not to share. smile Macho tattoo artist by day, diva dog lover by night. XD
[notify]
Sven

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 9:34pm PST 
My boyfriend, who I live with, is a tattoo artist too, and I always catch him and Sven napping and cuddling together. My phone is full of pictures of them!
[notify]
Blake

Don't Look Down- Your Nose at Me

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 11:07pm PST 
My hubby always naps with the dogs, too. It's so cute!
[notify]

Khloe

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 4:37am PST 
Awww, so sweet! rainbow
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 9:26am PST 
Yes thanks for sharing that picture!!!smile That is sooooo sweet. One of my dau.'s dated a guy that was known for a rough tuff type of guy....can you imagine when his friends saw him walking Yorkies?? Too sweet!laugh out loud
[notify]
Twister

wouldn't harm a- fly...XD

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 12:28pm PST 
Awww! Lol, I think it's funny (and awesome) when I see big guys with little dogs. My bf is rather large 6'3" (somewhere around there); and his family has a Yorkie that he would send me pics of them together, and he would take her for walks too.laugh out loud
[notify]
Khloe

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 1:17pm PST 
Aww, that's so sweet guys. smile I think it makes a man more attractive to show a little sensitivity by carrying around a little diva dog. wink
[notify]
Cooper

Cooper- Peace_Love_&Bell- y Rubs!!!

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 11:20pm PST 
Cute!! Almost like my brother who is the serious type rolling around in leaves with Coop. Saying he was showing him how to do it. Lol. I didn't think I would catch him playing with Coop as he's not an animal person. I wish I had photos or even video of that. We were just shocked at him that nobody took anything!! He went with us on dog walk wanted more time with his furry little nephew. Didn't mention me just Coop.
[notify]
Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 8:19am PST 
Adorable!

I agree about seeing a man with a small dog and loving on it makes him more attractive.

I'm my daddy's little girl cloud 9
[notify]
Angus

Don't mess with- me!

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 10:12pm PST 
I'm totally my 6'3 dads dog. He takes me everywhere with him when he is able.dancing
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2