GO!

I just have to say how freaking awesome small dogs are!!!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
goldie

shes so cute

Barked: Sat Aug 13, '11 3:16am PST 
We had a small rescue dog she was the best and we miss her. We got goldie from a sanctuary she had puppies then her cruel owners just tied her up and left. We adopted her and loved her for 7 wonderful years, she was like a mum to our other 2 dogs. She died last year from cancer.
Ilove small dogs
[notify]
Lulu

I might be small- but i have big- idea's

Barked: Sat Aug 13, '11 6:20am PST 
I was into large dogs before i got Lulu i always had ridgebacks and would never dream of having a small dog.I always thought they were less intelligent,yappy and boring ,boy was i wrong i love small dogs now i wish i was into them ages ago,i still love big dogs though but couldn;t live without a small one.
[notify]
The Urban- Hounds- (Formerly- the

Every dog must- have his day.

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 7:33am PST 
Love dogs of all sizes here-

But the small ones have so many great plusses
1) portable
2) cost less to feed/medicate
3) longer life span
4) easier to exercise
5) take up less room in the bed

Due to these plusses I am partial to the littles, even though I adore my big guys too
[notify]

♥The- Brat- Pack♥-

This is just the- way we roll!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 16, '11 1:15am PST 
I love big dogs but they are a lot of food lots of toys lots of food lots of poo and they are hard to travel with. With the little ones you dont have to worry about an attack killing yor kids/neighbors dogs/cats their food poo and general cost is smaller.

I prefer little dogs and believe I will always have a pack of them. wave
[notify]
Radar- O'Reilly

15 pounds of - pure spunk

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '11 9:07am PST 
I am also new to small dog ownership (always owned dogs, but nothing under 45lbs) and loving all the perks. I still love my big guys but I don't think I will be without a little pup now.happy dance
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2