GO!

hide and seek

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Pretty-Girl- Zeta (Zeta)

Zany Zeta a- Pretty Girl

Barked: Sat Apr 16, '11 3:07pm PST 
Ms.Zeta likes to run under and behind my bed while she has her free time (she has an "area" just for her)in my room. Im currently using spare blankets to boarder off my bed but she seems to want to play with those and ends up under my bed and wont come out unless i stop calling her.
Needs to know what needs to be done about this.
[notify]
♥- Daisy- ♥

Once you get a- Jack you never- go back!

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 11:29am PST 
Maybe try playing with her a little more or walking for a longer time (not too long though) if she is a little tired out she shouldn't have the energy to hide. Hope I helped somewhat, good luck! smile
[notify]
SassySue

The devil made- me do it!

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 12:57pm PST 
Puppies need a "safe" place (den) where no one bothers them. If you don't provide one, she'll make her own...as she has! Many people use a crate for this purpose. My dogs put themselves into their crates when they need a break. That's their safe zone (off limits to humans, no bothering). I can easily get them out by going over to the refrigerator, LOL.
[notify]