GO!

Benji's breeds?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Haunter

Ch. BIS- Wandering Spirit- Vom Wildweg CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 21, '11 6:13am PST 
Chinese Crested? Or Low-Chen.
[notify]
Ellie

Did I hear- WALK?!?!

Barked: Mon Feb 21, '11 10:31am PST 
To me, he looks like he has some shi-tzu, chinese crested, and maltese in him. He is ADORABLE smile
[notify]
"Andy"

I'm A Radio- Star!!

Barked: Mon Feb 21, '11 12:40pm PST 
He looks a lot like a party Morkie. Yorkie and Maltese. Look at his face and then check out my face and you can see what I'm talking about. He does have Maltese in him and by his stance I also say he is part Yorkie. We have two Morkies and his face looks like our dogs. Of course ours have all the hair on the face. He is really a cutie! I would love to have him, if I had room.snoopy
[notify]

Henry Miller

He's a tramp,- but they love- him!

Barked: Tue Feb 22, '11 8:20pm PST 
I was going to guess Tibetan Terrier too. So cute!
[notify]
Henry Miller

He's a tramp,- but they love- him!

Barked: Tue Feb 22, '11 8:21pm PST 
I was going to guess Tibetan Terrier too. So cute!
[notify]
Jäger

Life is good!

Barked: Thu Feb 24, '11 2:40pm PST 
He looks like a purebred Havanese to me. You could e-mail the Havanese club corresponding secretary to ask what they think (http://www.havanese.org/about/officers).

I think he's too light-boned and too tall to be a Lhasa or a Shih Tzu.

He's adorable!
[notify]
Benji- ADOPTABLE

I am a very- sweet & cute- dog! ADOPT ME!!

Barked: Thu Feb 24, '11 3:14pm PST 
Thanks so much for the help with Benji's breeds everyone! hug

I'm going to list Benji on Petfinder as a Havanese because he seems to have all of the traits of one. I'm not even sure how popular they are here in Utah, though... thinking
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2