GO!

Not Sure if This is the Right Place

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Gerard

Special Needs- Dog

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 12:29am PST 
Does anyone see Miniature Pinscher in Gerard? The shelter I adopted him from said he was a mix of German Shepherd Dog and Miniature Pinscher. He is around 45 lbs, give or take a pound. But, I honestly think he might be part Basenji, Giant Schnauzer, and/or Chinese Shar-Pei. What do you think? I'm pretty sure there is some GSD in him somewhere, considering his coloring and apperance, but he is obviously not purebred. He has a very funny, 3-inch tail, too. lol It looks like his tail forgot to keep growing! big laugh
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 6:08am PST 
Not at all! They terribly misled you! Looks like a regular Pincher and shepherd. Cutie!
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 6:20am PST 
And it looks like his tail was cropped incorrectly at the wrong length. It's adorable though! But no he is waay too big to be mixed with min pin. But the face is all very pincher-like.
[notify]