GO!

Getting on/off the Bed?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Luci

Luuuciii, you- have some- 'splainin to do

Barked: Mon Feb 7, '11 2:26pm PST 
I've wondered the same, also if anyone has perhaps constructed their own version or way to help a pet up. Luci tries her hardest to jump, but gets it about 3/5 tries. PJ, however, I think has lower back or hip problems, he was very overweight when we got him and walked like each step hurt. He also chewed at his lower back incessantly, I've been told that can be a sign that a dogs back hurts? Well now that he's dieted, he's lost 4-5 lbs and is much healthier and more trim, runs around the house, doesn't limp anymore, but still has a problem jumping. 95% of the time he wont even try. I've tried to see if he's just being stubborn by offering his favorite treat, to no avail. So I think that even though he feels better he still has soreness, so I need something to help the poor guy!!
[notify]
Foxy

ultimate lap dog

Barked: Thu Feb 10, '11 4:07am PST 
Foxy jumps on. And on some days when she feels like being lazy, she acts like she doesnt know how to get on and begs me to pick her up.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3