GO!

Favorite Beds? Need suggestions!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 9:28am PST 
It's that time again!

New bed time for Winnie!!! Woohoo, right?

Until I started looking at the choices . . . eek Sooooo many to choose from!

Which beds are your dog's favorites? Winnie especially likes somewhere to prop her head up.

Any ideas?
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 10:18am PST 
We won Murphy's dog bed in a costume contest a few years back, and our other one is a flat one we got from Petco years ago. But here are some of my favorites:
Morgan's Beds
Snuggler
Variety Cuddler

Edited by author Fri Dec 31, '10 10:29am PST

[notify]
Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 11:29am PST 
Thanks, Murphy.

I forgot to add that we need REALLY thick padding. We have stone floors that are very, very hard.
[notify]

T.C.

One Tough Cookie

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 12:47pm PST 
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4082156

T.C. has this bed. She is only 13 pounds but loves it. Her son is alot bigger then her and his owners just recently purchased the same bed (but blue) for him and he also loves it. It is nice and soft and plushy.
[notify]
❤ Sadie- ❤

Miss Sadie the- Trouble Maker

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 1:09pm PST 
Sadie and Oakley have the kinds of same bed hat T.C. mentioned but in pink and brown zebra pattern and it came with a blanket that they dragged into their kennel for bed one night and has stayed their since cloud 9 They really love and it quite padded as it lays on the kitchen tile in their pen area
[notify]
Oscar

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 2:28pm PST 
I made this bed.
http://prettylittlethings.typepad.com/lori_marie/2007/08/doggi e-or-kitty.html

Oscar didnt care for it. He prefers the couch and people beds but the cats loved it. It was really easy to make too.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 8:01pm PST 
I was perusing Fosters & Smith the other day and they had a neat looking bed called the "Cozy Cave." I don't have any experience with it but I plan on giving it a try in the future.
[notify]
Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Sat Jan 1, '11 6:57am PST 
Thanks, Nicki!

I had forgotten about Foster & Smith--I like how showy their beds are. Our kitchen is really nice, and Mom wants a really nice bed to go with it.
[notify]
Rocky

If you don't- claim it, it's- mine!

Barked: Sat Jan 1, '11 7:13pm PST 
We have a cuddler type bed. It is made of foam pad/ memory foam and has a removable outer cover that is creme colored with a sheepskin/ wooly texture. My pup loves it and I just remove the cover throw in the washing machine and replace. He likeds to put his head on the side of it. It looks like foster & smith's nest bed but I can't remember the bed's name as it was a while a go and I cut off all tags.
[notify]
Ch. Ali, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!

Barked: Sun Jan 2, '11 6:39am PST 
Our favorite is a paisley one Mom got at OSJL's. It's manufactured/made for Midwest. It has a nice, soft, cushy bolster all around with a thick soft cushion. Machine washable, nice looking AND the cushion tucks tightly under the bolster sides so it stays put. We all LOVE that one the best!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4