GO!

Give it your best guess...

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 1:43pm PST 
I suspect that Dubs was part of an intended designer dog litter that got dumped at the humane when the expected pay day didn't happen. She has a thing about being handled, but she is getting better all the time. Last night she climbed up on the playset on our evening walk, stood up and put her little feet on my shoulder so she could get a full body cuddle. She really doesn't like to be picked up. But this way she got a hug without leaving the ground.

Aw.
[notify]
Lauryn

I Don't Know- What I Am!

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 5:19pm PST 
I'm seeing Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
[notify]
Lauryn

I Don't Know- What I Am!

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 7:13pm PST 
Very few litters that end up in shelters are actually intended. Even crossbreeds are usually accidents.
[notify]

Batman

the destroyer

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 8:48pm PST 
Awww, well she's totally adorable, no matter what.
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 9:41am PST 
Lauren, I say that because the puppies who were delivered along with her numbered 15. And they were all on the smallish side, but there were 3 distinct "types" among them. Several resembled Dubs, a couple looked just like JRTs and the rest were puggy. In spite of the fact that they had been identified as a single litter, I just don't think they were.

Hence, my idea that it was a breeding experiment gone awry. Or I suppose it could be multiple accidental breedings in which case...

Well, I really shouldn't say how I feel about that scenario.

Edited to add: "Hey Batman! We love you too!"

Edited by author Mon Dec 6, '10 9:42am PST

[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3