GO!

Size Small pups, wanna trade dog clothes? I have harnesses too!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Peter Parker

It's good to be- the King!

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 12:22pm PST 
*****Not sure if HQ will allow this but here we go**********
Hey pupswave
So, I was cleaning out Peter's armoire of clothes and he has a few that just don't fit him right. Like 4 of the shirts are brand new, never been worn and the others are barely used. All are size small but the blue hoodie with the peace signs fits more like a XS. I also have 2 Size Right! Harnesses in black and blue. These are not step ins, but the figure 8 ones and fairly easy to use. We prefer the step ins. Also, I have some Three Dog Bakery Aloe Vera shampoo and puppy cologne in Juniper berry and aloe, I just don't use, and I have never used the Adam's because of the chemicals, but if some pup needs it I can mail it to them. big grin

Here are some pics of what I gotdancing

Peter clothes, ect.

And the shampoo...

Peter clothes, ect.

I hate to throw this stuff away so if you want something and don't have anything to trade, let me know and I'll mail it to you.

hug
[notify]
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 1:56pm PST 
The shirts look adorable. Bama was 11.9 pounds at his last vet visit and Allee is around 16 pounds. She might be too big, but maybe Bama isn't? He is probably a small. He has a couple sweaters and some Alabama clothes that I think are size small.
I like the brown shirt and greenish sweater.
It's hard to tell in the pic if the tshirts would fit him.

As far as shampoos, we have enough to last yrs. BOL.

Edited by author Tue Nov 30, '10 1:59pm PST

[notify]
Peter Parker

Barked: Wed Dec 1, '10 11:58am PST 
Hey Bama!wave
I mailed most of the stuff to Dogster Haylee but I still have the green AKC sweater. I think it would fit Bama greatbig grin
I also still have the harnessesdancing

I will pmail you later today snoopy
[notify]

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Wed Dec 1, '10 4:01pm PST 
way to go

Edited by author Wed Dec 1, '10 4:01pm PST

[notify]
Pooch ~ I- miss you ~

love forever

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 3:21pm PST 
Hey do you have any photos of the harnesses?
[notify]
Peter Parker

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 9:54am PST 
Pooch, I sure do still have the harnesses. They are the Size Right ones, shpaed like a figure 8. I have a black one and a blue one. You want me to mail them to you? big grincheercheercheer

I will post a pic of them later todaybig grin
[notify]