GO!

Harness...

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Rico Suave

I IS DA EVIL- LITTLE PILLOW- THIEF!

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 2:15am PST 
I use a ruffwear web harness. It is great especially with puppies that are small chested and can back out of harnesses. also good for if you want to go hiking or live in an area where there are alot of roaming dogs (it has a handle)
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 5:33am PST 
I like the step in harnesses. Paris has one of those, but Nicky has a roman style. Lupine will replace their products if they get chewed or worn. I would suggest using them while the puppy gets used to wearing one because she may chew it. That's what Nicky did for the first couple of months after we got him because he wasn't used to wearing them. I think we went through 5 harnesses. I wish I had known about Lupine then!
[notify]
Bella

I'm big in- Japan.

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 11:10am PST 
We love Bark and Giggle harnesses.
[notify]

Rufio

I don't walk, I- prance!

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 12:22pm PST 
Yeah, we have the step-in Harnesses, all I do is hold the harness in front of Rufio and he puts his two front feet through the harness laugh out loud. We have one from Lupine and petsmart.
[notify]
Esmerelda

They call me Lil- E....

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 4:32pm PST 
We decided to go with the step-in Lupine harnesses big grin I got one for each of the pups and we love them so far. Gizmo has already learned how to step in to it for me, of course with his old harness he'd stick his head in and then pick up his front feet so I could put them through. He is a smart cookie. We got get esme tomorrow, and I am ecstatic cloud 9
Will post pictures as soon as I get home blue dog
[notify]
Coco

little little

Barked: Sat Dec 18, '10 3:00am PST 
I got Coco a harness from Wiggles Wags and Whisker, she has had it for about 4 years now, and it is still holding up really well. applause
[notify]
Kayak- "Mighty- Moose Angel"-

Snoodledawg

Barked: Sat Dec 18, '10 8:57am PST 
We LOVEEEEEE...the Ezy Walk harnesses, they are the best. I have recommeded them to quite a few of my clients and the next time I see them the dogs are right by their sides, no pulling and yep! they are in their ezy walk harness. It can be alittle tricky learning to put them on but all you have to remember is that the different color strap goes behind the front legs and clips on the right side of the dog.
Easy peezee.
[notify]
Stella

Teacup- chupacabra

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 11:21am PST 
I have a step-in harness from petsmart and a martingale style from Wiggles, Wags & Whiskers and I prefer the WWW harness by far. Very nicely constructed with no sharp edges turned in to irritate sensitive skin, easy to put on, and as of yet impossible to wriggle out of. I got it as a combo deal with their double-ended training leash and I attach one end to the harness and the other to a collar so I have more control points. LOVE it!
[notify]
Rocky

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 1:02pm PST 
I use puppia harnesses with my dog. She's a mini dachshund/rat terrier mix that loves to run and pull and it works great! Not to mention they are adorable too. You can find them all over the place! They are also really easy to put on.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2