GO!

Adult Maltipoo pictures please!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bailey

Barked: Sat Oct 2, '10 10:49pm PST 
Hello,

We are about to purchase a lovely little Maltipoo from a breeder in IL. I have not been able to find any clear pictures of adult maltipoos though on the web. Can someone direct me to where there might be some (or post some).

Thanks! Katherine

By the way, PLEEEEASE don't turn this into another "designer dog versus purebreed" discussion. We've already decided for very personal reasons to get a maltipoo. Thanks!
[notify]
Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Sun Oct 3, '10 4:46am PST 
The breeder ought to be able to provide a ton of adult maltipoo pictures. Ought to be eager to do so, too, if this is a BYB or the rare actual responsible breeder of maltipoos, someone who loves her dogs and is raising the puppies in the family household.

If the breeder can't or won't, that pretty much eliminates the possibility that this is anything other than a puppy mill. If that's the case, you need to really, seriously, rethink your decision to buy from them. That cute little puppy's parents are living in hell, and by buying from this breeder, you'd be rewarding and encouraging that behavior.

Moreover, your cute little puppy will arrive without the socialization experiences you would want your puppy to have had to form a good foundation for family life. And what age will your puppy be? A toy breed dog ought to be twelve weeks before leaving mom and littermates; are you going to be getting your pup at twelve weeks, or at eight?
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 3, '10 5:03am PST 
I agree with Addy and would just add that photos of adults will unlikely indicate what YOUR puppy will look like since these are mixed breeds and as a result, what the adult looks like totally depends on how the genes fall. It also depends on how each parent conforms to it's breed standard.
PLEASE... if you can't visit where this puppy is coming from at least contact veterinarians in that area and ask them for recommendations on this breeder. I am not saying this because this is a mixed breed dog... this is something that anyone should do when buying any puppy sight unseen. Pictures on a webpage are in no way an indicator of what the conditions actually are in that breeders facility. Please be careful!!
[notify]

Pebbles

Pebbles \'\'The- Expressive- Dog\'\'

Barked: Wed Oct 13, '10 3:17pm PST 
Visit my profile!
Just click on Pebble's face!
Good one on getting a maltipoo!!

big grinbig grin

They are lovely dogshappy dancehappy dance

Edited by author Wed Oct 13, '10 3:19pm PST

[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Wed Oct 13, '10 7:07pm PST 
My sister has a "Maltipoo" although she doesn't label him as such. He's adorable and very, very exuberant even though he's now 2!

Teddy with Missy.

Teddy.
[notify]
Lily

support rescue!

Barked: Wed Oct 13, '10 7:15pm PST 
I am a malti-poo. My mommy rescued me two months ago from a no-kill shelter. Just curious why would you go to a breeder when there are so many of us in rescue just waiting for homes? If you go on PEtfinder.com and type in MALTESE you will see SO many malti-poos. Im not trying to undermine your choice, I am just curious. I have seen ALOT of malti-poos and they all seem to be different in appearance. one of my parents was a black poodle and the other a white maltese.

Edited by author Wed Oct 13, '10 7:18pm PST

[notify]
Morgana

THROW THE BALL- THROW THE BALL

Barked: Wed Oct 13, '10 8:07pm PST 
http://www.denningfarms.com/Images/Parents/Adult-Maltipoo-Male.gif

And Conrad the dog I walk is a maltipoo... he is 9 years old though....
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Wed Oct 13, '10 9:23pm PST 
Go on Petfinder, go to "Maltese", and you'll see thousands of both adult and puppy Maltipoo pictures for your browsing pleasure. confused
[notify]
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Thu Oct 14, '10 8:12am PST 
Arf!

big laugh
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Sun Oct 17, '10 8:29am PST 
I don't know if you are shipping the puppy or driving to the kennels. Don't ship.

Don't buy a puppy with out seeing the kennels or the mother. This is always a very bad idea. Also puppy mills operate over the internet more these days. It could be possible you are buying a puppy from a mill. This is why you must see the kennels and the mother in person. If you don't, you have no way of knowing if the puppies are from a clean healthy environment or if the mother is healthy.

This is very important. pictures on the internet are not always legit.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2