GO!

The start of the Sibe Family

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Luna Tuna Coyote

Luuuuuuna- Tuuuuuuna

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 8:26am PST 
Hello, I would like to introduce the pack!

It goes...
Luna
Jenna
Mister Chase
and Miss Balto!

Oh, and can't forget Kali our Golden Retriever!

(My name's Ashley but you can call me Ash. I'm 21 years old and the pack alpha party We live in a nice town in Upstate NY. We have a decent size fenced backyard and a 10x5x6ft kennel to play in. I adopted all 4 huskies between June 2010 and January 2011. All without the permission of my mother, who I live with. But, she just couldn't resist their adorable faces! My goals are to get a degree in Geology and become a Seismologist studying Earthquakes. Also want to move to Oregon in 5-10 years and get lots of land for the dogs to run. By that time I hope to have around 15 Sibes in the pack.)

If there's any other huskies in the area (or within 50 miles of Albany NY) we would love to meet up and play!

Ahhhhwwwwooooo!!! Nice to meet you!
[notify]