GO!

Your Huskies weight and Age?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 5 of 14: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 4:59am PST 
It's amazing how many people comment on how small Dreamy is but she is right in the standard. I think a lot of people mix mals and sibes. I accually had one person argue with me once and tell me they were the same thing.....um no. Dreamy is about 45lbs and will be 5 aug 1st
[notify]
River

Awoo-woo-woo!

Barked: Sat Jul 11, '09 4:54pm PST 
"I'm 5 months old and weigh 43 lbs. I'm told I'm a big girl... after seeing everyone's replies, maybe I am! But I'm lean and going through my lanky stage... wonder how big I'll eventually be!"
[notify]
Vader

Expert Howl-er

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 11:41am PST 
I'm a 10 year old neutered male and I weigh 55 lbs.
[notify]

Copper

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '09 3:00pm PST 
copper is 8 months old and weights about 50 pounds
[notify]
Kortar's Kraimer

Royal Highness

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '09 9:39am PST 
My Siberian Husky will be turning 13 years old in October 2009. His weight is 50lbs and he is 23 inches in height (from the withers).
[notify]
Coda

Your futile- fences can't- hold me

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 6:24pm PST 
I didn't get neutered till I was 3. daddy thought it was cruel and kept fighting mom trying to defend me. After the doggie popo called for the 4th time picking me up as I was hunting for a girl fried dad lost the argument. At that time I was around 50 pounds. A little over a year later at yesterdays vet appt I weighed in at 67 pounds. moms in shock. I'm no longer aloud to try and help my 3 year old by hiding under the table while he slips me the part of his dinner he doesn't want. I'm such a fluffy coated boy no one realized I was gaining so much. i admit it is HOT right now so I spend my days laying in the air conditioning. Mom says when the weather cools were going jogging since we both need to drop 10 or 15 pounds eek I'm just sad I have been cut off from the table scraps. luckily I can still lick the 3 year old and get a small taste of dinner happy dance
[notify]
Kaiya

Smartest kid at- LCLC

Barked: Fri Aug 14, '09 9:59am PST 
Dad hasn't weighed me in a couple days, but I am going to guess I'm around 19-20 lbs right now....... but I'm growing fast so this changes daily. Right now I am 12 weeks old.
[notify]
Willow

Willow the- magical dog !

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 1:27pm PST 
My Willow is 4.5 months old and only weighs 18lbs. She was the smallest in the litter, and her mom was skinny. I'm hoping full grown she will not be bigger than 50lbs. We'll see.
[notify]
Cyrus

big kitteh

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '09 9:56am PST 
Cyrus has just hit the 50lb mark! cheer He just turned 7 months a few days ago, and the vet says he's probably going to put a bit more weight on before he's finished (he still looks on the scrawny side of lean).

Then again, Cyrus is a mix-breed, and while he *looks* sibe, that doesn't mean much in terms of genetic qualities. Excited to see what happens, either way. smile
[notify]
Gypsy

Do you roo roo?

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '09 5:05pm PST 
Gypsy is 1 year and 40lbs. Which is pretty good considering she came from a terrible byb and her dad was HUGE!

I also get the "Gee, isn't she small for a husky" I just tell them
"No, she's actually pretty darn close to breed standard" ... minus the temperament part confused
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 14: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14