GO!

Your Huskies weight and Age?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 13 of 14: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Ruby

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 9:52am PST 
Ruby will be 5 months on the 7th and weighs 36 lbs
[notify]
Ruby

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 9:58am PST 
Ruby will be 5 months on the 7th and weighs 36 lbs
[notify]
Alice

Woo!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 12:34pm PST 
Alice is 1 year and 8 months and is now up to 44 pounds. She's on the tall lanky side still.
[notify]

Lua

Exterminator- Extraordinare

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 8:26pm PST 
Almost 5 years old. I was exactly 45 pounds for almost 4 years straight but have put on 2 or 3 pounds recently because my baby human likes to drop his food.
[notify]
Braiden

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 11:31am PST 
Braiden is two years nine months old and weighs right at 70 pounds. He stands 27" at the shoulder. He is well over the standard but his weight and height are proportional. We love the big boy just the way he is!!!!
[notify]
Shadow

He's not- fat...he's- "husky"!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 8:52am PST 
Hi all!! Shadow is 9-10 years old...and weighs a whopping 109 pounds...we are working on getting his weight down...we have lost 3 pounds...whooohooo! He is not as active as he once was. We are down to 3 cups of kibble a day..i an hoping a good vet check up will mean we can pray for more comfortable weather so we can both get some exercise. we were doing better when weather was a bit better. But in Indiana (northern part) it is just to icy and cold right now.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 10:00pm PST 
Skye was 6 lbs at 8 weeks
11 lbs at 12 weeks
16 lbs at 16 weeks
and her current weight is 18 lbs at 18 weeks.

Shes been growing a steady 1 lb each week. Happy healthy and eats lots of Wellness brand kibble mixed with white meat chicken, rice and veggies.

We didn't get to see her mom and dad, but from the way she eats (super duper fast and paranoid that you're going to take it away) we suspect she was the runt of the litter.
[notify]
Nietzsche

Cell Phone- Chargers...

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 2:09pm PST 
Nietzsche is 16 weeks and weights 42 pounds. She is a Husky/Rottie/Advertised Wolf but I've heard mixed things about if that can be true. I've heard if you take the 16 week weight and 20 week weight you should get the final weight. I suppose she's bigger than a regular husky.
[notify]
Akila

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 2:30pm PST 
Akila will turn 2 in July, currently she's been hovering around 41 pounds, tops she's been at 43. I think my vet's scale is off though, much smaller than I expected from her, she was 18 pounds when we got her at 3 months.
[notify]
Teeko

I like big mud- and I cannot lie

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 5:22pm PST 
Not exactly sure of age, Teeko didn't have a good start to life, ending up at a shelter somewhere close to a year old, adopted to an owner who neglected him, shaved him, and let him get hookworms and extremely skinny in just two months. He was 46 pounds when he was found roaming the neighborhood. Up to 52 pounds almost 3 months later. Vet said it seemed like a healthy weight, nice tuck at the tummy. Still looks a little thin to me, but that's compared to the larger, older, thyroid-impaired Kale, who is 6 years old and down to 70 pounds (from a high of 74, when he should probably be around 60 pounds.)
[notify]
  (Page 13 of 14: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14