GO!

Light Red Huskies

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Storm

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 4:48am PST 
Stormys light red I think...snoopy
[notify]
Angel Hailey- (10/3/98~1/1- 4/11)

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 3:05pm PST 
That's odd that you can't find the lighter ones...I just know going to the dog park in our area...most red/whites are light like you...it's rare for me to find the darker ones like me...MOF...in my 9 years...we've only found ONE other red/white that is as dark as me.
[notify]
mishka

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 11:34am PST 
mishka is light red, goes almost white though when she has her full winter coat. shes in the small avatar pic.

Edited by author Wed Jul 30, '08 11:34am PST

[notify]

Luca

Barked: Thu Jul 31, '08 6:39pm PST 
my baby husky is light red.
here are the direct links to her pics.
email me at nixiebaby3@yahoo.com
tell me what u think lol
she looks really red in the first pic, but her body is more a a red strip down her spin and tan on the sides lol

[notify]
Shadow

There's nothing- like a- huskyslove.

Barked: Fri Aug 1, '08 12:47pm PST 
I am a sable color but my red coloring comes out in the summer.
[notify]
Elly

Don't Fence Me- In

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 10:49am PST 
Aren't we all just the prettiest thingsapplause

I'm sable too and I've never met another 'red' husky light or dark. Everyone who meets me always comments on how unusual it is to see a husky my color. Of course, I've always known I was 'special' BOL.
[notify]
Maverick

Speed Runner

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:54pm PST 
Im as light red as can be! I have the pink nose, pink ears and pads!! When I was a younger pup I looked almost all white!
[notify]
Lana

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 1:46am PST 
i made the mistake of calling lana a brown and white husky. Well she looked like some type of brown but was told thats a red coat. Dunno...it didnt matter to me anyway. So we are here with you...hidancing
[notify]
Steele

Ready to play...- anytime night or- day

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 6:21pm PST 
I am a red husky and proud of it!
[notify]
Sharnie

Barked: Fri Dec 26, '08 9:43pm PST 
I'm a 3 month old dark red / chocolate husky! And cheeky too.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4