GO!

Light Red Huskies

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Miska

All play and no- work

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '08 10:15pm PST 
After looking around, I didn't see too many Light Red Huskies like my Miska. Just wondering if there are any of you out there. party
[notify]
Maxie 1997 - March 23,- 2009

I am a- shedmonster- princess.

Barked: Sun Jun 29, '08 5:52am PST 
My Maxie looks light red after sunbathing in the summer and the older she gets the lighter she gets.
[notify]
Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '08 7:38am PST 
I am not sure what colour Sesi is tbh, shes light red looking, but has a black nose?
I think shes in the light red catergory! thinkingsmile
[notify]

Nanaki

To chew or not- to chew??

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '08 12:49pm PST 
Nanaki is a little darker red, but still a red and white plus his coat is changing a little.
[notify]
Kiona CGC

The Prettiest- Princess

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 9:32am PST 
Sesi, you look light red to me!

Luka's lines are that light red coloring, despite the fact that he is silver - his breeder calls it "almond", and I LOVE it!! So pretty, and it is becoming more common. Some Siberians are so light red they almost look white, with just a dusting of red over their coats - lovely.

Here is a picture of the type of coat I am referring to. (this breeder is a friend of mine - we belong to the same Siberian club - she has beautiful dogs)
Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 12:38pm PST 
Thanks Kiona!
Her Dad, Mekalo, is a similar colour, but looks very silver in the winter, but more red/cream in the summer. He was the same as Sesi when he was a pup.
[notify]
Maddy

i'm a blue-eyed,- redbrown- haired lover

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 9:14pm PST 
i'm a red/white husky. my picture here makes me look darker, but i'm actually pretty lightly colored on my back. my heads a bit darker red, though.
[notify]
Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 11:06pm PST 
Mom was told I was a red and white but shes not sure...what do you think...(Im her first Husky)blue dog
[notify]
Kiona CGC

The Prettiest- Princess

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 10:48am PST 
Yep, Skyler, you look red and white to me!
Tucker

Don't know who- dug that hole,- Mama!

Barked: Tue Jul 15, '08 11:31am PST 
Tucker was lighter red when he was teeny tiny. (check out profile) Though the older he gets, the darker and browner he gets.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4