GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 8 of 25: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Rocker (89-07)Rest peaceful.

Self Training,- Self Cleaning- Truck Dog.

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 5:17pm PST 
Hello, I was a 17 year old Sib Husky/Aussie Mix, I'm a Blue Merle and white with Ice Blue eyes. I was a wonderful and very protective Of my humom and Hudad. Infact I'm the reason they met and got married.
[notify]
Zephyr

Those neighbor- dogs? Waaaay too- intense.

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '08 2:19pm PST 
I'm Zephyr, and I'm 10... maybe 11 years old! My owner has to leave town to get a new job, so I'll be living with his daughter... [daughter is the human here on dogster! laugh out loud ]. She remembers me when I was a puppy, but I'm a big boy now. I'm a good dog, but like most huskies, I don't listen so well. I don't move in for another week, so she's trying to study-up on husky training before I get there. Ha! Is she in for a wild ride... wink
[notify]
Akasha

I'm not- whinning, I'm- trying to tell- you

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 7:04am PST 
My name is Akasha . My owner used to have a life , now he spends all his available time trying to train me. I'm alittle ball of fire.
[notify]

In Loving- Memory of- Taz

Woo Woo

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 7:18pm PST 
My name is Taz and I am a 12 year old dilute black and white Sibe with blue eyes. I don't look or act 12.. I am still quite the trouble maker and younger dogs have trouble keeping up with me! I am very friendly and love everyone. I have a little brother kitten and I love him! Huskies can be best buds with cats smile I am a rescue, and I have been with my mom for 3 years now and it's been the greatest time of my life! smile
[notify]
Makilah- Kallisto- (R.I.P.- 2/11)

*Such a good- girl*

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 7:28pm PST 
Hi! My name is Kilah, Im a black n white 10 yr old purebred girl, actually, now Id say gray n white is more like it! big grin I love to chase things smaller than me, and eat whatever I can get my paws on. My mommy tells me that Im such a good girl all the time because I have the best manners and never cause any trouble! (Heehee, if she only knew... happy dance )
[notify]
Niki

Niki Roo

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 1:52pm PST 
Hi Nikaya!!

My name is Niki. I am almost 6 years old. I live in NJ.

I'm new to Dogster.

Your post was an excellant idea!

Can we be friends?

Niki dancing
[notify]
Koli ~ In- Loving- Memory ~

Let's Go!

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 5:49am PST 
Arooo Wooo Rooo!

Princess Koli here. I was taking a vacation from my Kingdom and touring mid-Michigan when the evil Bay County dog-law humans captured me and put me in jail. I was there for a month before a kind Foster Lady saved me, the very hour I was scheduled for execution!!! Whew, that was close! So away to her abode. But alas, try as I did she foiled my attempts to escape and has held me prisoner. At least she treats me really well(not like some lowly serf,) and has introduced me to so many nice people!

I'm about five season cycles old. I love to hunt and herd things, no pulling though. Royalty shouldn't have to work. I do love to put on performances though; I'm good at acting and singing. I could even be the jester since I'm so good at making people laugh. Some of my favorite foods are rabbit, this spicy green stuff called wasabi, fish, chicken, eggs, and Parmesan cheese. My favorite toy is a tennis ball (Foster Lady says living animals don't count, I say they do.) Belly rubs RAWK!!! My favorite walk: The farther, the better! I am a Husky after all!

Foster Lady is currently trying to find another family to take me in and love me. I'd like to stay with Foster Lady or my other foster home (Foster Guy and King Perry,) but Foster Lady says she needs room so that she can save another dog from the doggy jail.

Being a princess though I'm very choosy about whom I grace with my presence. Most Huskies and Mals are usually allowed into my circle, since more than likely they're royalty too. Other breeds well... Foster Lady says I'm generally not so generous with.

Being a Princess requires that I have wonderful societal manners. I'm well behaved around the dwelling place, and have good dinner manners too.

Well that's all for now
[notify]
Snow - ADOPTED!!

I have a furever- home !!!

Barked: Sat Sep 6, '08 7:28pm PST 
BOL, hello!
I am about four months old, active and good natured.
My boy bought me from a pet store when the pawrents were out-of-town. His pawrents said no when he had asked many times before. He didn't understand the care I need. The pawrents are being nice to me but absolutely can't keep me so I need a furever home asap!

White Siberian Husky / Female / Microchipped / APR papers / Currently maybe 25 lbs? / Grown females usually 35-50 lbs according to breed standard. Free to good (approved) home, would include crate and any other of her belongings. Eager to please, good natured, mostly potty trained - infrequent accidents if not monitored. Teenage son bought her ($1,000) from pet store against parents wishes while they were out-of-town, cannot keep her. Recently vet checked, healthy. Currently being kept in Flower Mound/Argyle area. Trying to keep her from having to go to shelter, no-kill shelter is full. Sweet loving dog will make someone a really great pet.
[notify]
Ami

If it's fluffy,- it's edible.

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 8:31pm PST 
Hi, I'm Ami. I'm 2 years old, and still waiting for a brother or sister to play with. Hopefully I will get one next spring. I love to do agility and play at the dog park. I am a husky with surprisingly awesome recall, which makes all the other husky owners at the dog park stare at me oddly. That's pretty much it, for now. smile
[notify]
~Seaak~Misse- d- 11/16/02-9/2- 5/09

In the land of- the angels

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '08 10:51pm PST 
Hi Im Seaak. Im a almost 6 year old purebred. I really love to run, sleep, eat, pull and get loved on. My mom has done some basic training and some agility. I can jump over 3 feet! Go me! And mom takes me skijoring as well!

Edited by author Wed Sep 10, '08 10:51pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 8 of 25: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]