GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 7 of 25: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Maya-Living- in the UK

Pet me please?

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '08 7:29am PST 
Another husky to the addition another Maya too laugh out loud
[notify]
Koda

Could I be any- more handsome?

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 4:30pm PST 
Hi- my name is Koda and I'm new to this site. I am a 15 month old pure bred Husky who loves to be outside most of the day (when I'm not sleeping in the air conditioning). I'm also a sassy boy if I don't get my exercise. Right now I am limping because I hurt my back leg yesterday. The vet says it's not broken, but I need to be medicated to make sure I don't run around too much and hurt it more. I can't wait to feel better again (except that mommy and daddy are babying me right now smile I am excited to meet new friends too!
[notify]
Maddy

i'm a blue-eyed,- redbrown- haired lover

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 9:07pm PST 
my name is maddy. i'm a blue-eyed redish brown/white pure-bred siberian husky. i'm only 4 months old right now. i love to play fetch , especially with tennis balls! i'm a cuddler. i'll let anyone hold me and love on me. i think i'm a fierce player, but my mom just tells me i'm silly. i have on older brother: blue- eyed chocolate/white pure-bred siberian husky. he's a little over a year old.

the link to my page is:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/809413

Edited by author Tue Jul 8, '08 9:09pm PST

[notify]

Angel

I want your- undivided- attention

Barked: Thu Jul 10, '08 9:11pm PST 
Hello, I'm Angel. I love to run and be chased. I have my favorite toys, which are a tennis ball and a squeaky bone. I have a fursister,she is a Siberian Husky too and a fur brother, he is a Beagle. I love to go to the park for long walks and down in the woods by my house for walks. I love to be where ever mom is.
[notify]
Cooper

It's all about- playing!!

Barked: Fri Jul 11, '08 6:13am PST 
Hi everybody! I'm Cooper and I'm 3 1/2 months old. I'm a purebred black and white with ice blue eyes. I live in southern Indiana with my humom, husis, furbrother Bouncer (Chihuahua) and another furbrother Taz (Maine Coon cat).

I absolutely love kids, going for walks, playing with the other dogs on the street, playing fetch. I'm all about playing. That's all there is, right? I'm very sweet, can be quite the goofball, and of course, stubborn. BOL!

Nice to meet everyone!
[notify]
Luna

Play..Love..Run.- .do it with- every day

Barked: Fri Jul 11, '08 12:44pm PST 
Hi, I'm Luna. I like stalking bugs but not eating them, frozen blueberries and snow (probly a good thing) I live in Ohio right now, but we haven't been here long (dad's in the military) I'm black and white with blue eyes that I make crossed most times mom tries to take my picture

I'm 2 and big sister to a pup shiba and I play easy so she can keep up. My favourite game is chase, I don't like to chase-I just like to BE chased. Mom says I'm a tease but what can I say, I like being fast. I snuggle the cat and clean her ears but she doesn't like it when I try to play with her. I love everyone and love giving kisses and sometimes I don't understand why people don't want big slobbery husky kisses all over their face.

Edited by author Fri Jul 11, '08 12:45pm PST

[notify]
Buzz

Determination- shall conquer

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 8:33am PST 
Hi, my name is Buzz, I am a black and white Husky. I am a year and a half old and would love to meet more dogs like me.
Here is the link to my page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/811394
[notify]
Indiana

Yay! More- Walkies!

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 8:28pm PST 
My name is Indiana. I'm a purebred 16 month old black/white female Siberian w/brown eyes. I love walks, treats of any kind, getting wet and ice. I can be stubborn when I'm asked to do something that holds no value to me, but most of the time I do what I'm asked(if I've had my exercise) although since I'm a teenager, I'm still working on things.

Everyone says I'm beautiful, so I use it to my advantage. I'm too cool to be seen cuddling right now, but mom hopes that will come with age. I will sneak one in from time to time though.

I'm currently anxiously waiting to have my ACL replaced in my left leg. I hope it solves the problem, but I think recovery is going to be difficult.

Stop in and see me any time!dancing
[notify]
Indiana

Yay! More- Walkies!

My name is Indiana. I'm a purebred 16 month old black/white female Siberian w/brown eyes. I love walks, treats of any kind, getting wet and ice. I can be stubborn when I'm asked to do something that holds no value to me, but most of the time I do what I'm asked(if I've had my exercise) although since I'm a teenager, I'm still working on things.

Everyone says I'm beautiful, so I use it to my advantage. I'm too cool to be seen cuddling right now, but mom hopes that will come with age. I will sneak one in from time to time though.

I'm currently anxiously waiting to have my ACL replaced in my left leg. I hope it solves the problem, but I think recovery is going to be difficult.

[notify]
Indiana

Yay! More- Walkies!

[notify]
  (Page 7 of 25: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]