GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 5 of 25: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Reddy

Reddy-Born to- Love

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 9:50am PST 
Hi there! My name is Reddy, AKA Boopy Doop, and I'm a pure bred red & white Siberian Husky. I live in VA with my mommy, daddy, and sister-another sibe named Holly. I'm a big ol' goof ball full of energy! I love attention, I'll sit there all day if you'll pet me and I love people. Though dogs are cool too. I love to play! happy dance

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/413536
[notify]
Thai

I love the snow

Barked: Fri May 2, '08 1:50pm PST 
My name is Thai I have a girlfriend and her name is mia I see her a few times a week and thats just not enough I love running I'm all white and drive my owner crazy with the fact that i love the deepest puddles well runing I have 2 fur brothers that are CATS and a fur sister thats also a Cat i really would like to taste them but mom says no oh yeah im also 11 months old and love to learn new things i have gold/green eyes

Edited by author Fri May 2, '08 1:51pm PST

[notify]
♥- Chloe- ♥

Daddys Girl

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 7:30am PST 
My name is Chloe. I live in Houston, Texas. My humom and dad love me very much. All thier skin-kids are grown and gone from the house. This left me as an only child (well I do have Coco which is a 14 year old lab, but he don't play much). I am now 15 months old and my mom and dad just got me a new brother to play zoomies with. His name is Gizmo. We are both purebred Sibes. I am black and white and Giz is also black and white. I love my family and my family loves me.
[notify]

Bandit- (1985-2002)- RIP

Gentle Beauty

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 9:44am PST 
Well im gonna post on her behalf, seeing as she passed 6 years ago, but she was a black/white purebred sibe with bi-colored eyes. She had the nicest demeanor ever. Never bit or barked much. I cant wait to get anther one some time in the future. i love the look of husky's.

She was 17 years old when she passed away, and we enjoyed every minute of having her

Edited by author Sun May 11, '08 9:47am PST

[notify]
Blitz

Husky Love

Barked: Tue May 13, '08 4:59pm PST 
Hi! My name is Blitz and I have a brother Niko who is also a Siberian Husky. We are almost 11 months. We love to run, play, dig and give lots of love. We are new to dogster and love making other husky friends.
[notify]
Cherokee

Dog? What Dog?!

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 10:51pm PST 
Hello!

My name is Cherokee and I am a gray/white purebred Siberian Husky with one blue eye and one brown eye. I have a little brother, named Asher who is black/white with blue eyes and still quite the pup. Check out our profile's anytime you like and even add us!

We're from Missouri!
[notify]
Kodi Bones

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 6:04pm PST 
Hi there - I am Kodi Bones and live in Kingwood, Texas - although I remember the snow from Pennsylvania...ohhh. We are moving back to snowland soon & I cant wait!

I live with Nikki Bones & two hairless humans (Luana & Dave). We have them trained to drive us to different places for our walk each day, cook something each night and provide endless treats....not so bad. They think they adopted us but....blue dog
[notify]
Nikki Bones

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 6:06pm PST 
I'm Nikki Bones - just wanted to say hello. blue dog
[notify]
Dieter

Dieter who- sniffs ALOT!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 8:41pm PST 
Dieter, a Siberian Husky for all I know I was abandoned four years ago but taken in by my current family.

I'm a Kenneled Dog who absolultly loves being outdoors.
[notify]
Baloo

Barked: Thu May 29, '08 1:23pm PST 
im baloo i am a malamute sibe cross, i love pulling and playing with my toys, i am 15 months old.

i live with Chilli who is a 14wk old pure breed sibe, she is pure white.
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 25: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]